Saturday, July 5th, 2014
Each morning, I will post the activities for the day. At the end of the day, I'll write a short synopsis of how I did.
Day 1 activities:
Three 20 minute walks. Just walks, not necessary back busting speed walking. (3 points for each walk)
Buy a plant - symbolizes the NEAT journey. The plant doesn't need a lot - just water and light - but those two things are required often. (2 points)
Eat a 2 Fuel Cell breakfast (1 point)
HOW I DID:
I walked in Walmart and Kroger getting food for a few days for Eric and I, around noon, and got back in the car a little bit past 1pm.
At 2:00PM, I took another 20 minute walk, and continued to stand and pace in the shade of a tree while I spoke to a friend for an hour and a half.
At 5:30PM, I had a short 20 minute walk and came back home for dinner.
I bought a plant at Kroger! Here's a picture!

And for breakfast, I had yogurt, fulfilling my 2 cell requirements.
I did all the activities, and achieved all 6 points!
HOW I DID:
I walked in Walmart and Kroger getting food for a few days for Eric and I, around noon, and got back in the car a little bit past 1pm.
At 2:00PM, I took another 20 minute walk, and continued to stand and pace in the shade of a tree while I spoke to a friend for an hour and a half.
At 5:30PM, I had a short 20 minute walk and came back home for dinner.
I bought a plant at Kroger! Here's a picture!

And for breakfast, I had yogurt, fulfilling my 2 cell requirements.
I did all the activities, and achieved all 6 points!
No comments:
Post a Comment