Friday, July 18, 2014

Day 7, Week 2 of NEAT Plan

Day 7 activities:

1. Two 20 minute walks and one 30 minute walk (2 points, 1 for both 20 minute walks and 1 for the 30 minute walk)

2. Count the number of home cooked meals you had this week. Add here a new two Fuel Cell recipe and plan when to make it next week. (2 points)

3. Two Fuel Cell breakfast, two Fuel Cell lunch, eat only Fat Free. (2 points, one for both meals, one for eating fat free)

How I did:

Scale: 155.9
Still sliding!

Due to my knee pain yesterday, I decided to not take the stairs today.

Breakfast:

Yogurt and tea.

Lunch: PHO!!!



So, so very delicious.

Dinner:

Didn't want to leave the cuisine of the east, so I had ramen:


Had 13 'home cooked' meals this week. Next week's recipe:

http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/easy_miso_ch
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/722637/japanese-ramen-noodle-soup

2 comments:

  1. Do you really post at 4am every morning? Looks delicious! Keep up the good work and self discipline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And no, I've written up the daily activities for several weeks, per the book and I scheduled the posts to appear each day at 4:00AM so I don't have to wait or reference the book if I'm at work or out of town.

    ReplyDelete