Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 3, Week 1 of NEAT Plan

Day 3 activities:

1. Three 20 minute walks

2. Finalized my NEAT rewards

3. Two Fuel Cell breakfast

Scale: 158.5

Finally left 159.8, but still have plenty to go.

Took the stairs from where I parked (floor 3) to floor 7, then took the elevator from 7 - 15.

Breakfast consisted of one Fuel Cell worth of yogurt. I'm pretty full!




I'm sticking with my original NEAT Rewards:


Week two: Franz Liszt' Etudes for Solo Piano II
Week four: "Man on the Run: Paul McCartney in the 1970s" by Tom Doyle
Week six: "Baking is Science for Hungry People!" shirt
Week eight: "John Paul George & Ringo" shirt


I walked 20 minutes during lunch, and after work, I went to the gym and used the treadmill for 20 minutes, then 20 minutes on the elliptical.

Lunch consisted of peas:


Dinner was more interesting; salmon and rotini pasta and vegetables:



2 comments:

  1. I think you need more of a varied lunch than just peas. Maybe peas and carrots? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peas are delicious, especially with wasabi!

    ReplyDelete