Day 4 activities:
1. Two 30 minute walks and one 20 minute walk (3 points, 1 for each 30 minute walks and 1 for the 20 minute walk + the NEAT stretches)
The NEAT stretches are as follows:
Core Charger:
Stand with feet a few inches apart. Bend arms and hold them out to the sides, so they form right angles with your hands toward the ceiling, palms facing forward. Contract abs and pull right knee and left elbow toward each other. Pause, then return to start. Switch sides. Perform ten, five on each side.
Sunrise Stretch:
Stand tall. Reach your hands up toward the sky, taking a full breath and extending body as long as possible. Exhale and sweep your arms out to the sides and body down toward the floor, reaching for your toes. Allow the upper body to relax so you feel a stretch down the back of your legs. Slowly roll up to a standing position. Repeat four more times.
2. Work on the NEAT Project. Plan to do a different NEAT activity on Friday.
(1 point)
3. Two Fuel Cell breakfast, two Fuel Cell lunch, two Fuel Cell dinner. (2 points, 1 point for all meals, 1 for no second helpings)
How I did:
Usual breakfast, yogurt and tea.
Work was very busy, but I was able to be productive!
For lunch, I went to Another Broken Egg Cafe and had a skillet with eggs, ham, mushrooms and green onions.
For dinner, I made a quesadilla with cheese and black beans.
Got my hair cut at 6pm and didn't get home until 7:30 and went to Kroger, so I got in my walks. I'll have to postpone my painting project until tomorrow evening.
I'm going to do the stretches and head for bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment