Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 6, Week 1 of NEAT Plan

Day 6 activities:

1. Three 20 minute walks (3 points, 1 for each walk)

2. Prepare for capturing the sunrise tomorrow - camera ready and alarm set. (Sun rises just past 6AM currently) (3 points)

3. Two Fuel Cell breakfast and a fruit or vegetable for lunch. (1 point)

How I did:

Scale: 156.3

Walked up the usual 3 - 7 floors. Wasn't too bad!

Breakfast consisted of two cups of yogurt and a cup of tea.




Lunch is peas AND tuna this time. With some pepper.


Walked down all 15 floors, across the street to the grocer, and back up 1 - 7 floors.

Once I got home, I went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours and 15 minutes. Burned 1050 calories!

Had some more yogurt (just one cup) and I am pretty tired. Might just have a shower and lie down in bed.

As far as the points, I got 'em all. The alarm is set for 5:30. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment