1. Three 20 minute walks (3 points, one for each point)
2. Write a list of five NEAT activities and plan tomorrow's NEAT activity. (2 points)
3. Two Fuel Cell breakfast and a fruit or vegetable with lunch. (1 point)
How I did:
Another set of stairs, 3 - 7 floors. Legs felt like lead, it was a difficult climb.
Scale: 157
I'm wearing my NEATbelt. I don't even realize it's on most of the time.
Breakfast was yogurt and tea.
Lunch was Chicken Kabobs with a side salad and roasted veg.
I walked down 15 floors (30 flights) of stairs and across the street to pick up my lunch, and walked up 1 - 7 floor, taking the elevator for the rest.
Five NEAT activities:
1. Assemble IKEA furniture (it was just delivered!) for standing desk
2. Shred and throw away all old papers in my office
3. Get a walking jacket for Max to take him on walks
4. Reorganize the office and decide what to pitch/donate
5. Rearrange my cubicle at the office so I can't put my feet up on the tower.
I'm not that hungry - lunch was pretty big! I did the elliptical for an hour, then carried the IKEA box plus the box that had my gel mat and our new modem from the gym to the apartment, which wasn't an easy feat!! It's about 1/5 of a mile.
So, I need to find his drill, make sure it's charged, select the correct bit for the screws that I found in his toolbox, that sadly isn't next to his drill case, then predrill for the screws, then finally screw the brackets to the table and the shelf to the brackets and voila! Standing desk for $35!




No comments:
Post a Comment