Friday, July 11, 2014

Day 7, Week 1 of NEAT Plan

Day 7 activities:
1. Three 20 minute walks (3 points, one per walk)
2. Take photograph of the sunrise (2 points)
3. Two Fuel Cell breakfast and a fruit or vegetable with lunch (1 point)

Scale 154.5

I'm up to see the sunrise! But I live in the trough of a wooded valley...

Guess it's a good time for one of my walks! Even though it's 6am, it's still really muggy and warm.


Well, I'm up, I might as well have breakfast at home...

Oh, and a Bojangles biscuit. (Eric brought home some Bojangles yesterday and I'm amazed that I didn't eat any last night!)


Had a fantastic lunch with my friend Mark. We went to Pho Far East in north Raleigh. I had Pho Tai, super delicious!


Mark never takes the elevator, so we walked down from 15 to 7 where he parked, then back up again when we returned from the restaurant.

After all that, Eric and I went to Angus Barn and ate upstairs at their lounge. They had a piano player! It was fantastic. They had some rather low lighting. I had a Kahlua and cream, filet mignon and baked onion.



So, I got two walk done today (2 points), had a bunch of veg in the Pho (2 points) and I saw the sunrise (3 points). Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment