Day 4 activities:
1. Three 30 minute walks, 20 Core Chargers and 8 Sunrise Stretches (3 points, 2 for all walks and 1 for the NEAT stretches)
2. Take the modeling clay and mold a representation of one of your bad experiences you wrote down on Tuesday. Once satisfied, put it on a shelf to deal with tomorrow.
Plan another NEAT activity for Thursday.
(2 points)
3. Two Fuel Cell breakfast, two Fuel Cell lunch, two Fuel Cell dinner, continue Neat Fuel Cell Snack Challenge, and tally up how many drinks you consume, on average, per day and per week. (2 points, 1 point for all meals, 1 for alcohol tallying)
How I did:
Scale: 156.2
Breakfast was light. Just a protein bar and a cup of coffee
Lunch was at Diablo Burger. I had the Senor Smoke - burger with cheddar, smoked ancho grilled onions, grilled avocado, bacon, cilantro and sriracha mayo.
I shall attack you!!!
Grraarrrrrrghghmmmmphh!!! Nom nom nom.....
After lunch, we went to a craft store to pick up some modelling clay. For losing the ability to play piano, I molded a piano. For feeling lost when I was doing my first degree, I molded a globe. Sadly, when I was putting Asia down, it smashed the Yucatan peninsula and Florida together.Instead of the Gulf of Mexico, it's a rather large lake. Oh well.
Dinner - brother made delicious hake and mixed vegetables. They were so delicious, I forgot to take a picture!
I doubt I did enough walking to get a point, but I'll do the stretches before I go to bed.





No comments:
Post a Comment