1. Two 20 minute walks and one 30 minute walk (2 points, 1 for both 20 minute walks and 1 for the 30 minute walk)
2. What do you want from life? (3 points)
3. Two Fuel Cell breakfast, two Fuel Cell lunch, eat only Fat Free. (2 points, one for both meals, one for eating fat free)
How I did:
Scale: 157.8
Ugh. Ah well, I'm not giving up.
Left my work badge on my desk, so I had to take the elevator up and hope that someone would let me in. The stairs require the badge, so had I taken them, I'd have just been knocking on the door, hoping someone would walk by and open it.
Breakfast - yogurt!
Lunch: Peas and tuna!
Walked up to the 18th floor from the 15th to get some cool photos:
Went to the gym after work and kicked butt on the elliptical!!
What do I want from life? I want to be this girl again:
I was very happy when I was playing music. Part of my goal to get back there is also getting back to 120lbs. The other parts are more difficult. Re-learning piano and composing.





No comments:
Post a Comment