Sunday, July 13, 2014

Day 2, Week 2 of NEAT Plan

Day 2 activities:

1. Two 20 minute walks and one 30 minute walk (2 points, 1 for the pair, 1 for the 30 minute)

2. Do another planned NEAT activity (2 points)

3. Two Fuel Cell breakfast and two Fuel Cell lunch (2 points, 1 for each meal)

How I did:

Scale: 156.1

Uhm... does this count for one cell of my two cell breakfast?


The other cell was yogurt.


I'm dressed and ready for the gym! Today's NEAT activity is shredding old papers that need to go into the trash. Off I go to start the day!

Exercised - burned 500 calories on the elliptical in 58 minutes, then had lunch:


Big bowl of peas, seasoned with mustard, onion powder and black pepper.

Walked around Kroger for at least a half hour.

Now I'm attempting to make Pho. It's not going super well. We'll see how it turns out.

Dinner was a cheeseburger.

I shredded old papers, so that NEAT activity is done!

My Pho Phailed. Ah well. I'll leave the Vietnamese soups to the experts.

1 comment:

  1. I love chobani too! I had some for breakfast and added some raspberries! oh I felt great and it was delicious! Love your neat activity!

    ReplyDelete