Day 4 activities:
1. Three 20 minute walks
2. Bought and fastened NEAT Belt
The NEAT Belt is a elastic belt, similar to an ace bandage. Tie it around the waist and mark the measurement with a marker. Wear the belt for the rest of the plan except for showering and sleeping. As one loses weight and inches, retie and re-mark the new belt measurement.
3. Two Fuel Cell breakfast and a fruit or vegetable with lunch.
How I did:
Another set of stairs from 3 - 7. Wasn't all that hungry for breakfast, so I just ate yogurt with raspberries.
Forgot to take a picture at lunch. It was a chicken salad - green pepper, red onion, vidalia onion, feta cheese, kalamata olives and grilled chicken breast. Only walked 10 minutes, so I'll have to do more walking this evening.
Also forgot to take a picture of the salmon and vegetables. But they were delicious!
I worked out on the elliptical - burned 350 calories in 35 minutes, and walked to the gym and back.
I also purchased my NEATbelt and am currently wearing it.


No comments:
Post a Comment