Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 4, Week 2 of NEAT Plan

Day 4 activities:

1. Two 20 minute walks and one 30 minute walk (2 points, 1 for both 20 minute walks and 1 for the 30 minute walk)

2. Write about your perfect vacation, including the NEAT activities you'd like to do (3 points)

3. Two Fuel Cell breakfast, two Fuel Cell lunch (2 points, one for each meal)

How I did:

Scale: 157.4. It happens.

I walked up from floor 4 to floor 15 without stopping. It was not easy. When I exited the stairwell, the CEO of the company was exiting the elevator. She looked at me and said, "Morning, Laura! Took the stairs?" "Yes!" I panted. "Great! That is awesome," she replied. She's an avid runner and takes the stairs on occasion. Nice to get a compliment from someone so fit and high up in the company.

Breakfast: the consultant at work brought Krispy Kreme donuts. I haven't had one in years, so I decided that even though I'm up in weight, I'll still have a donut.


It was super delicious! Cream filled.

Lunch: walked down (15 to 1) to the grocery store and picked up a bowl of ramen.

Took the stairs from 1 - 7, then the elevator for the rest.



Dinner: all beef hotdogs.

Walked around Kroger for an hour, waiting for a prescription to be filled and the rain to stop.

Perfect vacation:

Having family and friends with me as we walk around the south of France, enjoying the sun and the fresh foods and the beach. The NEAT activities would be strolling along the small town streets and playing on the beach and swimming in the Mediterranean.

No comments:

Post a Comment