Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day 6, Week 2 of NEAT Plan

Day 6 activities:

1. Two 20 minute walks and one 30 minute walk (2 points, 1 for both 20 minute walks and 1 for the 30 minute walk)

2. Looking at the answer from yesterday's "What do you want from life?": Write down the ten steps you need to take to make your dream life a reality. This should include big and small steps. Take a small step today. (3 points)

3. Two Fuel Cell breakfast, two Fuel Cell lunch, eat only Fat Free. (2 points, one for both meals, one for eating fat free)

How I did: 

Scale: 156.3
Whew! Heading on down.

Walked up the stairs from floor 4 - 15.

Breakfast:

It's the usual yogurt!

I walked down from 15 - 1 and across the street to the grocery store. Got some more peas and a couple cookies. Couldn't resist.

Lunch:



It's the usual peas and tuna!

Didn't walk up the stairs - my knee was hurting and I didn't want to do further damage.

Worked out on the elliptical but only for a half hour. My body was just exhausted after yesterday.

Ten steps to my dream life?

1. If not sitting to eat at home, the only time I should sit down is to play piano. All other times I'll stand.
2. Practice Hanon and scales. For real.
3. Identify 60 songs to learn for a 3 - 4 hour gig
4. Learn 10 of them.
5. Go to open mics in areas that already have pianos there
6. Learn the other 50
7. Record three favorite for demo
8. Play around town for fun
9. ???
10. Profit


No comments:

Post a Comment