Saturday, July 12, 2014

Day 1, Week 2 of NEAT Plan

Day 1 activities:

1. Two 20 minute walks and one 30 minute walk (2 points, 1 for both 20 minute walks and 1 for the 30 minute walk)

2. Did one of five NEAT activities (2 points)

3. Two Fuel Cell breakfast, and two Fuel Cell lunch (2 points, 1 per meal)

How I did:

Scale is up, but intentionally - I didn't exercise yesterday because I was treating myself to a wonderful long dinner with my husband last night. I'm back at it today, though I failed breakfast.

Scale: 157.1

Breakfast... Oreo Klondike bars. Oh, yes, they were delicious!

Now that there's no more ice cream in the house, I can get down to business. Heading to Lowe's to get some screws to finish my standing desk (planned NEAT activities).

Lunch... gelato... errr... oops...


But I got drill bits and screws at Lowes on the way so I can finish my standing desk! Here it is in all its glory:


I even have a gel mat to stand on, and it's very comfortable, but supportive. (2 points)

Now then, if I go for a nice long walk, I can get 4 of the total 6 points for today....

AAAHHHH TAKE THAT, GELATO!!!!


Yeah! 1500 calories in 2 hours and 35 minutes!!!

I'm done with exercise today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi beauty! AWESOME gelato blast! You really kicked butt with that workout! I'm really excited about your success and can't wait to read more posts this week. Your achievable workout system and reward plan are helping me stay grounded and set similar goals for myself. I love your standing desk too!

    ReplyDelete